Saturday, October 11, 2008

Good luck Dad

I know that my dad doesn't read this a whole lot (if he reads it at all), but I want to wish him luck anyway. He just started his second round of chemo today. We can't wait for him to get back and help us some more. He's been a big help during the move and setting things up and changing things around. When he gets back, he'll teach me how to replace outlets, light switches, cable jacks, and phone jacks. Then he'll teach me how to replace the handles in the bathroom sink (if I don't just do it before he gets home). I think he's pretty bored at home since he can't go to work, so it's good for everyone around when he can come help us.
Here is a picture of Joey and her Bop-Bop the day before he went in for his first round of chemo. Thankfully all that has happened is that he has lost his hair. He hasn't been very sick, he's only lost a little weight (they think it's actually due to his cancer, not the chemo), he's recovered quickly... it's just been a big blessing that he's doing so well. We love you, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment