Since moving into our house, I have been constantly exhausted. I don't know if I've ever been this consistantly tired before. It just seems like everything has been going a mile a minute. We have tried unpacking most things because my family is coming starting Wednesday. This also means doing some of the more important repairs to the house. We had paint for two rooms, so we figured we'd get that done before they come as well. We had to take the blinds down from both rooms and decided they were trash, so we had to buy new ones (we've yet to install them). I also have been working one or two days a week all month (next week I work three days). Plus, I have a class that is 8 hours of class time a week and probably twice that in homework. (I'm 2 chapters behind because of everything that is going on, but thankfully catching up). Oh, and Joey is sick with a cold, so she's not sleeping well which in turn means I'm not sleeping well (in the few hours of sleep a night I get). I am so exhausted, that I have to have Ty open most jars of anything because I just don't have the strength to open them. I don't forsee my exhaustion getting better until my class is over, so this year especially I can't wait for Christmas.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Total Exhaustion
Since moving into our house, I have been constantly exhausted. I don't know if I've ever been this consistantly tired before. It just seems like everything has been going a mile a minute. We have tried unpacking most things because my family is coming starting Wednesday. This also means doing some of the more important repairs to the house. We had paint for two rooms, so we figured we'd get that done before they come as well. We had to take the blinds down from both rooms and decided they were trash, so we had to buy new ones (we've yet to install them). I also have been working one or two days a week all month (next week I work three days). Plus, I have a class that is 8 hours of class time a week and probably twice that in homework. (I'm 2 chapters behind because of everything that is going on, but thankfully catching up). Oh, and Joey is sick with a cold, so she's not sleeping well which in turn means I'm not sleeping well (in the few hours of sleep a night I get). I am so exhausted, that I have to have Ty open most jars of anything because I just don't have the strength to open them. I don't forsee my exhaustion getting better until my class is over, so this year especially I can't wait for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment