I know this isn't a good picture of this desk, but I had to put the picture up anyway so you'll know what I'm talking about. And this quote is actually from yesterday, but it still deserves to be acknowledged.So Saturday we bought this new desk to go in our office. We left the corner piece out so we actually now have two matching desks in our office, but that's really irrelevant. Last night Ty decided to put the desk together. He got all the pieces out and was reading the instructions, making sure he had everything. Joey looks down at everything and says, "Are you going to wrench it together?" Ty and I about died laughing. Apparently later when he started assembling everything with the little wrench that came in the box, Joey got all mad and said "That's not wrenching it! That's turning it!"
We still have know clue what "wrenching it" must mean.
Oh, I miss you guys...
ReplyDelete