Tuesday, November 18, 2008

New Car

Everything with our car has FINALLY settled. It only took the better part of forever, but it's finally over. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, let me give it to you brief. Our VW Jetta was a lemon. We have had some major saftey issues with it. Back in January I got in contact with a lawyer about making VW buy the car back. VW finally agreed last month to buy the vehicle back. Now the loan is paid off and we are waiting for the title (it should be here in the next couple days) so we can turn the vehicle back over to VW. The biggest problem for us has been that we are planning to go to Utah for Thanksgiving, but we weren't not sure if we'd have a vehicle or not (we would like to turn the car in this weekend if we get the title). So we have been car shopping to figure out what car to get next. We have driven probably 10 different cars, and finally fell in love. Last Friday, we bought ourselves a new Ford Flex.
It is so nice and comfy. We are excited to go to Utah in it next week. It can seat up to 6, so if we ever need to take our friends kids somewhere we can. It also has Sync, which is nice since it's against the law to drive while holding a cell phone (I always seem to get my important calls while I'm driving). We really like all the features, and figure that it is big enough that we can grow into the car.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. Looks roomy. Can't wait to go for a ride next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got the VW thing worked out. Your new car looks fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad that you got everything worked out finally! Like the new ride. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you! I'm so glad thats all finally settled.

    ReplyDelete