Monday, February 16, 2009
Dreams do come true
Last Sunday one of my dreams finally came true. I was released from Primary and I'm not even moving out of the ward. That has been the only reason until now that I was released from Primary. It was a big thing for me because I've been in Primary for the better part of 5 years and in 3 different wards. My mom is Relief Society President in our ward and asked me what calling I would like. I told her that I didn't really want on and I was fine flying under the radar. She quickly corrected me and said "If you think you are under the radar, you have another thing coming." Apparently the Bishop has told everyone to think of some calling for me. Bummer man... I'm enjoying not having anything to think about. But something will come, and it will be nice to finally meet some of the women in our ward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad when we moved into our ward that they kept me in the Relief Society. It's so hard to get to know the women when you're not. So I've never felt out of place or like I didn't know anyone. It's a good thing that you get that chance now. Yay!
ReplyDeleteI agree it is nice not to have the stress of a calling, but I would still like one just so that I could get to know the girls in our gigantic ward.
ReplyDelete