
Joey came into my room this morning and told me this story...
Mom, Dad didn't like his juice and gave it to me and that's why. And then I was drinking it and it went up my nose and that's why it's in the fridge. and that's why. And that's why it's mine and it was on the counter and now I can't get it. And that's why it's mine.
Moral of the story... My juice is in the fridge and I need you to get it for me.
I love her stories. And I like your background - very French - goes with the title. Can't wait to see you guys in a month.
ReplyDeleteOMG!! Joey is Hillarous!! That "story" really made my day!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how she comes up with the things she does! She is CRAZY!! J/K. I love ya girl!
She is one crazy little funny kid!
ReplyDelete