We did it!!! We cut our hair! There were some dramatic moments by Joey, but what can you expect as it was her first hair cut. Once they cut the big piece off, she was ok, and now she loves her hair. I totally learned something new about her hair too. It's super course and has curl! It's always seemed fine and mostly straight. I mean, I've notice, especially lately, that it has waves, but when she cut it today, I was amazed to see how curly it was. We did get enough to donate to Locks of Love. I hope her hair is in good enough condition for them to use! Anyway, here are a bunch of pictures. Most are Joey, but there are some of me too so you can see my before and after.

Us "before."

The lock to donate.

Joey "after."

The front "after."

Here is the back of our hair "after."
Looks great, girls!
ReplyDeleteLooks good! Kristi, your cut is perfect for your face shape. I'm actually kind of jealous.
ReplyDeletewow I really like both of your haircuts!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair cuts look super good! I wish my curly hair would come back!Joey should be super proud of herself for donating her hair.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love hair cuts. I got mine cute a few weeks ago
ReplyDeleteI can't believe it! It's like I've gone back in time 15 years and it's Kristi. But wait....it's Joey! Cute cute!
ReplyDeleteCute hair!!! I love both your cuts!!!!! :)
ReplyDelete