
Boy. Congratulations to those of you who guessed right. Most people here really really thought it was a girl, but nope, it's a boy. The lady doing the ultrasound was getting all kinds of measurements, then went to find out for us, took the picture and said "Can you tell?" Joey about broke down into tears. She quit looking at the baby after that cuz she was so mad! She really wanted a sister. I went back upstairs to my work to tell them and Joey came with me and everytime anyone would say "boy" she'd get mad and start saying they are all wrong. Thankfully we have time to get her used to the idea. She is warming up to it more now, but still really wants a sister. She told me next time I have to have a sister for her.
Anyway, he wouldn't show his whole face for any picture, no matter what we tried, so this is the best picture of him we got.
Congrats, Kristi. That is so awesome
ReplyDeleteCongragulations guys!!! I am soooo happy for you both. I was totally right!! I'm suprised that Joey didn't want you to send it back right away!! Talking to you on the phone last night, when you let me guess; I just had a gut feeling that "Frog" was a boy. After I guessed boy, when we were talking about "Frog" you said that it would learn to defend itself against Joey; I got the boy vibe again. Take care of yourself girl. I love ya!
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys! Boys are so much fun! Hope you are feeling well! That is so exciting! Tell Ty we said hi! Take care, Sami
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I was going to guess a boy. I can say that now that you know, huh? That is exciting and Joey's reaction is funny. You never know.
ReplyDeleteYay! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Kritsti! Having one of each is great. My girl is 5 months and then I have an almost two year old and I love it! That's great Joey will be able to help you take care of your boy. I am happy for you.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of you and Joey and your haircuts, you are cute girls!
by the way, this is Emily, your old roomy that left the comment.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited for you Kristi!!! A Boy!! Yay!! :)
ReplyDelete