Monday, July 13, 2009

Hooray for warranties!!

This morning before I headed into work, I went out to start some laundry. Passing by the water heater I went "Oh man!!!!" There was a puddle under the water heater, and I was watching it drip. Mind you, I only had about 10 minutes before I needed to be out the door, so there wasn't anything I could do at that moment. My mind did start racing trying to figure out the steps needed to replace a water heater. I even asked my baby sitter if the store her husband runs carries them in stock. After I got off work, I picked up Joey and my sitter's kids (we both only work 2 hours a day, so we switch baby sitting), I had some errands to run for Ty. Thankfully someone at his work is smart and said, "Since you just bought your house, isn't there a warranty?" When Ty called and told me about that I just thought, "Duh!!!!! We've already used that a few times, how could I forget?" It saved us from spending around $500 on a new water heater, down to $30 and that was even installed (that part surprised my parents)!! Now I can see why people get extended warranties.

No comments:

Post a Comment