Sorry I haven't blogged anything lately. It just seems like not much is going on. I'll try to think of things.
We went to the beach in Santa Monica just over a week ago. That night we also went to Dodger's stadium and watched a game. It was a blast! I didn't get picture cuz we lost our camera (my mom had it for some reason). I'm going to try to have Ashley email some to me (hint hint). We sat in the all you can eat Dodger Dog section. It was pretty good. We would so go back (although with a camera this time)! We did have to leave early because it was late (around 11), we had a 3 hour drive home, and both Ty and I had to work the next day. On our way home, we got lost and drove around the LA freeways for an hour before we finally found a road I know that leads home. Ty decided he will not go back into LA without a gps. We actually got lost once earlier that day. Both times we were lost, Joey sat in the back seat crying, "I'm never going to see my friends again. I miss my friends." When I asked her if she wanted to go the beach again, she said "No, I don't want to get lost again."
Joey's remaining front tooth started turning brown last week. It really worried me because it was really sudden that it started changing. I was terrified that they were going to have to pull her tooth. I didn't want my kid to not have any front teeth for a few years! She'd get teased soooo bad! And I would miss her having teeth. I got her into the dental clinic we took her to when she knocked out her tooth for a checkup. The dentist said that he couldn't tell from the xrays if there is any nerve damage, but to keep an eye on the gums around her tooth. If they start swelling or draining, she'll probably have to have the root cleaned, and may still lose the tooth. It was a relief knowing that she didn't have to lose that tooth yet though.
That's about it for us. We are mostly boring and trying hard to stay inside as it's 110+ outside during the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment