Sunday, August 30, 2009

The closet

So I have spent the weekend painting Joey's closet. It took like 4 hours and almost an entire gallon of paint, I still have some trim to finish, and I have to paint the doors to her closet. But the inside of the closet is done (finally). Riki, I'm sorry, I didn't take pictures of what it looked like before the painting, but since Ty is putting custom shelves in her closet this week, I'll get pictures of before and after so you guys can see. It has to be done this week because currently everything that was in her closet is all over her bed and strewn about her room. Can you say major disaster? It looks like several tornadoes touched down in her bedroom. So, until her closet is done, she's sleeping on the hide-a-bed in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment