Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home at last...

Well, we made it home from our trip to Utah. It was a good trip, and I think it was just the right length. Long enough to have time to do some things, but not too long. The second time we started out, we gave Joey dramamine about an hour before we left, so thankfully, no car sickness! And she slept most of the way... k, so really, only for 6 hours. The last two hours of the trip was filled with "Are we there yet?" And, "When are we going to be at Nana's house?" And "Are there more horses to see?" Let me tell you... it was a LONG drive to Oak City from Cedar City!!!
The first real thing we did was go Trilobite hunting. For those of you who don't know what they are, they are fossils. You can go hunting for them about 1.5 hours from Ty's parents house. We had a good time doing it, but I think next time (if we go again) I'd rather go for 2 hours, not three. Though, it may be easier if I wasn't pregnant. Anyway, here are some pictures of trilobite hunting. We actually
got quite a few, but the biggest one Ty found and it broke. :(

Joey getting ready to hunt!

Ty digging for good rocks to look in.

Bop-Bop, Joey and Ty.

Bop-bop giving Joey some trilobites to put with the rest.

My cute girl!!!!

Well, as it was a long trip and we have lots of pictures, I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment