As you can tell from all the pictures I ever post, I'm always the one holding the camera.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Great Grandma
So while in Utah (yes, I'm still posting pictures from that trip), Ty and I decided to go to the Manti Temple and do a session. It's only the second time we've been there since we got married, but the first time for a session. It was fun to be able to go. I totally forgot how beautiful that part of Utah is. It sometimes does make me miss Snow College, but then I get over it. Anyway, after our session at the temple, we decided to drive a little more and go visit Grandma Christensen. It was good to go visit her. Nana and Bop-bop drove Joey over later and met up with us at Grandma Christensen.






As you can tell from all the pictures I ever post, I'm always the one holding the camera.
As you can tell from all the pictures I ever post, I'm always the one holding the camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment