Sunday, September 20, 2009

Disneyland

So I told you guys a while ago that we went to Disneyland and that when we got the camera cord I'd post the pictures. Well, now I'm getting to posting the pictures. We were in LA for Ty's work (he had some training down there) and decided to get year passes to Disneyland. We nearly got them back in March when we went, but figured we wouldn't be back in the near future. We were kicking ourselves for that, but oh well. Now we have to go back at least one more time to make the passes worth it. So if anyone goes down and wants some company, give us a call. Here are the pictures.
(Disclaimer-It was 95+ that day and super humid, so in half the pictures we're all sweaty, and in the other half, we had been playing in the water. So don't judge the pictures please.)
The first ride we went on was the Toy Story ride. She loves it!!

Joey took this picture of Ty and I.

Joey and Ty playing in one of the little watering holes for the kids. There are 3 different water stations, and they were all full of kids trying to cool down and have fun.

A different water station where the water shoots from the ground up.

Joey was soaked to the bone from the water, but loved it.

Joey and I on the caterpillar ride.

Joey right before going into the Bug's Life movie. We won't do that again as she hates the movie.

Joey eating her "huge" bite of cotton candy.

Hope ya'll enjoy our pictures. We sure had a lot of fun that day even though we were only there a half day.

No comments:

Post a Comment