Saturday, September 12, 2009

Great Grandparents Staheli

So on our trip home from Utah (I promise, this is the last of my Utah pictures), we decided to detour and stop in Enterprise and visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Staheli. Grandma was surprised to see us as the message never reached her that we were coming, but Grandpa knew. It was a nice break in the trip, and so good to see them! Ty and I were trying to figure out the last time we had been to Enterprise and seen them there, and we think it was around Easter just after Joey was born... so 3.5 years ago. Too long. Anyway, Grandma made us yummy chicken salad sandwiches for dinner and called over some cousins. Here are our pictures with the cousins and with Grandma and Grandpa.

I just love how cute and little this miniature horse is!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment