Thursday, November 19, 2009

Meet Liam

We would like you all to meet Liam Thomas Staheli. He was born on November 16, 2009 at 3:53 pm. He weighed 8 pounds 9 ounces and was 21 1/4 inches long.

Here are some of the more memorable moments.
11.5 hours of labor seems like nothing compared to the 29.5 hours of labor I had with Jordan. We discovered that epidurals don't work that well... this one only worked for two hours. I learned that the feeling of being on Stadol is... well, you know in movies and on Tv when they show flashbacks to the 70's and someone is stoned... the bright colors flashing. Yeah, that's what it felt like. It wasn't all that weird to have a good friend as the nurse in the room when I delivered him. Ty can't stand while I get and epidural. Literally... He had to sit down and get food so he didn't pass out (good thing I love him anyway huh?). Liam looks a lot like Jordan did... especially the chubby cheeks and dark curly hair. It's kinda hard to be in labor when you have a cold and can hardly breath anyway.
Well, I know there were more, some you guys probably don't want to read about, and some I likely forgot about (it really it just a blur until after I actually had him), so I'll leave you guys with that. Oh, and some more cute pictures.


P.S. Notice that I am not in any of the pictures... well I looked as stoned as the stadol made me feel, so those pictures will never be released to the public. We'll get some pictures with me in them eventually.

8 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys! What a cutie. Take care of yourself and get lots of rest. It can be hard with the second child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!! He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are both ok. We are so excited for Liam to join the family. Hope we see you all soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, that makes me baby hungry. I've been checking everyday to see if you posted pictures yet. He DOES look like Jordan did I think. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats guys!!! Liam is such a cutie!! I glad that everything went well. Joey looks pretty excited! Take care Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I love the name! he is so stinkin cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh, he's so cute and I love the chubby cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I meant to comment earlier. He is so handsome. I am glad that he is finally here and that you are done being pregnant! Yay! Joey looks like she will be a good big sister. Her eyes are just so full of love. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete