Earlier in the week, we borrowed a Bumbo from a friend. It is the best thing ever. If you are having a kid, and don't have one, I recommend getting one or borrowing one! I so wish they had been around when Jordan was little. It's a foam seat that helps babies sit. I put Liam in it up on the counter while I'm cooking and then he can just sit and watch me, which he loves. Well, one of Liam's first time in it, I asked Jordan to entertain him for a few minutes while I finished something (I don't remember what I was doing... Laundry maybe??) and I came back to find Liam like this:
It looks like Jordan was entertaining herself.
OMG!!! Hillarious!!! Poor Tank!! He does not look entertained at all!! Jordan sure had fun though!
ReplyDeleteThank you sooooooo much for send ing me your Christmas card! It totally made my day! I just need to find a frame for it.