Anyway, here are some cute pictures. I've tried to catch his big goofy grin, but this is the best I've done so far.
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Liam
So as I mentioned in my long post, Liam has reflux. We noticed it about 3 weeks ago, and he finally got into the dr a week ago. It wasn't until new years eve that he finally started his meds for it. He is such a different kid. For the first few days I was worried something was wrong with him cuz he wasn't screaming. Now, we are enjoying his more mellow personality. Oh yeah, he is a tank! When we went to the dr's she actually told us to feed him a little less (for a few reasons). At 6 weeks old, he weighed 12 pounds 4 ounces. He has mastered holding his head up. I'm pretty sure he learned that quickly so he could survive Jordan.
Anyway, here are some cute pictures. I've tried to catch his big goofy grin, but this is the best I've done so far.



Anyway, here are some cute pictures. I've tried to catch his big goofy grin, but this is the best I've done so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
For some reason, he looks a lot like Ty in that last picture. Cute little guy. Emersen had reflux too, and we started her on meds at 2 weeks and she was a totally different baby too. It was so helpful. Glad he's doing better.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pics!! What a cute chunk!! I just wanna squeeze him!! He is super smart, to realize already that his sister is crazy!! LOL! J/K!
ReplyDelete