Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow pictures

When my sister, who lives in Denver, CO, saw these pictures, the first thing she said was "It's been a long time since I've seen a dirty snowman." My thought was, "It's been a long time since there has been enough snow in Ridgecrest to make a snowman."
Here are the pictures of the snow in Ridgecrest.

There is a large mountain range behind the houses that has disappeared (remember, I said snow in Ridgecrest is a BIG deal).

Joey and my little bro working on the snowman. Ok, so he was working on the snowman while she was watching everything else, but still...

Lots of luv for the snowman.

Notice the eyes are red heart buttons, the carrot nose, the grape twizzler mouth, and pencil arms. (When Jordan told my dad that we were putting red eyes on her snowman, my dad said "He's going to have evil eyes?" I promptly corrected him "No dad, they are red hearts. He's just so full of love being here in Ridgecrest."

Joey and her snowman.

Joey hiding from a snowball that was probably being thrown by me.

2 comments:

  1. That's an Awesome snowman!!!! You want to make anymore?? We just got blasted here in Hastings with 6 inches more!! I'll Fedex some to you guys in insulated coolers!! Did ya hit her with any snowballs??!! Did she get you?! That snowman has quite the assortment of characteristics; I LOVE Joey's ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joey!!
    I think your snowman is AWESOME!! I LOVE the heart eyes they are very pretty!

    Your Mom's friend Heather

    ReplyDelete