Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Christmas Catch-up
So I know I'm almost a month late for christmas pictures, but who's counting... right? For Christmas this year we went to Utah. We weren't able to make it up at all last winter because Liam was only a few weeks old and Ty's work had a fairly large emergency going on last year. Jorda was so excited to go and see the snow and build a snowman, though she was really worried Santa wouldn't find her. So she and Ty wrote Santa a letter telling him that we were going to be in Utah, and please deliver the presents there. Guess what. He found us! Ty's whole family was able to make it down. We had a lot of fun all together. Liam and his cousin Emersen had a little fight going almost the whole time we were there, but Jordan would step up and protect him. I love watching her love for her brother in action. We also went to Hurricane Utah for a Staheli family Christmas party. They do this every year with the entire Staheli side of the family, but we haven't been able to make it for 3 or 4 years, so it was really good to see everyone. I didn't take a whole ton of pictures for a couple reasons... first, I just plain forgot to. Second, I didn't actually have a camera until Christmas morning because a week before Christmas, mine was dropped by an unnamed 5 year old living in our house, and broken. Ty is so sweet, he got me the same camera and even put my SD card in so I'd have all my pictures still. But here are some pictures of Christmas with the Staheli's for you guys to see.
Jordan got this beautiful sparkley skirt that she's in love with! If you look behind her you can see all the presents she got to pass out. It was probably one of her favorite parts.
The Lymans gave Jordan and Liam this huge city car mat. I think they are going to love it. Especially Liam once he figures it out.
Liam liked the 4-wheeler ok. I think he also liked riding in the tube behind it, though he didn't smile much. Perhaps it's because his face was frozen?
Jordan liked tubing though.
Jordan out in the blizzard.
Liam out in the blizzard. He actually cried most of the time. We don't think he's too fond of snow.
This is just a very common way to find Liam... With two fingers stuck in his mouth so he can chew on them.
Joey LOVED holding her cousin B. He's only 6 months old and so tiny. He was so good in putting up with all of us.
And lastly, this picture I took on the way home. This is just crossing the Utah stateline right in to Arizona. We just thought it was really cool watching the wind blow the snow right off the bluff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment