Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ward Christmas Party

I was on the Ward Actvities Committee until they disbanded that. I was released 5 days before our Ward Christmas Party, so they asked us if we would please finish the party anyway. Of course we said yes. We were planning for about 160 ish people there and had about 200. We ran out of food, but honestly, that's because over half the people who came to the pot luck dinner didn't bring anything, but that's another frusterating story. So back to the Christmas Party. In the back of the room, they have a Creche table set up and everyone is welcome to bring a Nativity to display and look at the ones on display. There are some really pretty nativities out there!
I love the little pillows one!!!

One thing they always do at the Christmas party, is that the Primary acts out the Nativity scene. It's always soo cute. But what we haven't been able to understand is that for the second year running, our little girl is the pig in the stable. Seriously?? It's still cute though.

No comments:

Post a Comment