Jordan and Liam love playing outside together. I love when the weather is warm enough to let them. Jordan always wants Liam to play with her. They usually are some made up game she has and he just wants to play on his own. This is what happened one day...
I was reading while the kids were outside playing. The door was open, so I could hear them if they needed me. Jordan kept telling Liam that he wasn't doing it right, and Liam was just doing his "leave me alone to do my own thing" whine. So finally, I went up to go see what was going on outside. I get out there, and I ask Jordan what's up. She says they are playing together. So I say, "Oh yeah, what are you playing?" She then says, "We're playing He's the Honey and I'm the Mom." Where does she come up with these things?
A few days later, a friend of Jordan's was over. They were outside playing together and Liam and I were playing together in the house. He realizes that the door is open and he can go play outside too, and he books it for the door. A few seconds later I hear the girls scream "Not our wedding cakes!!!!" Apparently Liam went all godzilla on them and ran over (as fast as his little legs would carry him) and smooshed their cakes.
Hey Girl!!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are too dang cute!!! I really enjoy reading all of the entries. They always put a big smile on my face!