Sunday, March 6, 2011
Too much noise.
So occasionally I let Jordan and Liam shower together. Some nights its just way easier because Jordan will completely wash Liam, so all I have to do is get him out. Not to mention, that if the bath is full of water, he thinks he needs to be in it. The other day he head dove into Jordan's shower. Brand new diaper, socks and all. It was rather funny. Tonight I decided to let them shower together because Liam flung greasy meat all over himself during dinner. I went in to tell Joey (again) to make sure the water didn't get too high (I let the shower run tonight, and the kids stopped the drain so there would be water in the tub too. Thankfully Joey knows how to pull the stopper, so the water will recede). I didn't want to actually go in and see the water mess the kids were making, so I tried yelling through the door. Here is what I heard back.... "I can't hear you! Please leave a message after the beep ends. Beeeeeeeeep." I thought I was going to die laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment