Saturday, February 4, 2012
Raised Garden Bed
So I decided that I needed to re-do my garden this year. Actually, I needed to do it. Last year, I just picked some random place and started putting the garden in. While it worked, I wanted something better this year. So, I started to make some raised garden beds. I actually have only done one so far, but I have planted peas in it already. I also decided to only do 3'x3' beds instead of longer ones. I kind of wanted to have more seperation from some of my plants. Jordan was manning the camera, and I think it died before she could take pictures of the final product, so I will have to upload them later.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You go girl! I like how Ty is standing there with his hands in his pockets while you figure it all out :) Way to help out, Ty! You're much better than me; I couldn't get ANY of my projects done without Daniel. I don't dare touch his power tools. I think you'll love the garden beds. That's what we have, and not only does it seem easier and more manageable, but it looks nice too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting pics of your remodels too. I've been waiting so long to see! Your guest bathroom looks AWESOME without that wall-so much space! Bet you're wondering why you didn't do that as soon as you moved in.
Lovin the changes! Let's see some more...like a master bathroom?