Friday, March 7, 2014
We are alive
I wanted to let you know that I am back. I'm sorry I have been absent from the blogging world lately, but my computer broke and it took my brother and a friend a while to get it fixed for me. But I have it back now. I can't tell you how nice it has been to have my computer back. Besides blogging on it, I deal with bills on it, L plays his "school" (ABC Mouse) on it, and the list goes on. We haven't done a whole lot lately. We have just been chilling around the house, getting to know the area a bit better, and loving all of it.
So where did I last leave off with the blog? Oh, Halloween. Well, lets skip to Thanksgiving. For Thanksgiving we went to my brothers house and had a blast. My sister from Ridgecrest and her family came and also my older brother and his family from Vegas came. We just hung out for several hours and played, then had a super yummy dinner together. 17 people in all. Loud, busy, and just the way a family get together is supposed to be. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very attractive shot of Michael. Is that him in his Turkey Coma? ;)
ReplyDelete