Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who's driving who nuts?


When Joey starts to bug me, I tell her that she's driving me nuts. Apparently I do it a lot and/or kids pick up on things quickly. Today we are running to a few places around town getting some things done. Joey starts telling me she's hungry. I tell her that's too bad, she should have eaten lunch when we gave it to her and if she really wants, when we get home she could have some string cheese. "I don't want string cheese!" she says. "I want 3 cookies!" "No," I tell her "it's string cheese, or nothing until dinner". After finding myself arguing with a 2.5 year old for a few minutes, she finally says "Your driving me nuts Mom!"


On a cuter note (at least for me), here a picture of her popping bubbles one day.

(Ty told me last night I had to fix my grammar, so here it is... all fixed.)

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love the age!!! How fun! Emma tagged Joey on our blog so you'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny! She looks so grown up in that picture.

    ReplyDelete