Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Mommy Tag

Joey got tagged a couple weeks ago, and we are finally getting to it. Here it goes

1. What is something mom always says to me? You're a silly one.

2. What makes mom happy? Hugs and kisses

3. What makes mom sad? When I whine too much.

4. How does mom make me laugh? Tickling me

5. What was mom like as a child? I'm told by Nana Ross that she was just like me (or I'm just like her).

6. How old is mommy? Mom is 3.5 and Joey is 2.5

7. How tall is mommy? Bigger

8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do? Kisses

9. What does mom do when I'm not around? Jump

10. If mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Her cooking

11. What is mom really good at? I dunno

12. What is mom not really good at? I dunno

13. What does mom do for her job? She works at mommy's work (she's a nurses assistant)

14. What is moms favorite food? Chocolate Chip Pancakes

15. What makes me proud of my mom? When she's smiling and laughing with me

16. If mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? I dunno, Kristi Lu

17. Do mommy and I do together? Take walks, swim, play with Oggy, and jump on the trampoline

18. How are mommy and I the same? Nana Ross says that I act a lot like mommy did as a kid.

19. How are mommy and I different? I'm Jordan Staheli, she's Kristi

20. How do I know mommy loves me? Hugs.

I only modified a few answers because at first all she said was "Hugs." But 90% of the answers are straight from her mouth.

We tag Kylie Duris, Emily Powell, Rees Comeau and Caiden Christensen,

No comments:

Post a Comment