Saturday, January 31, 2009

Joey Entertainment

Joey has a little scratch on her index finger. With her all little scratches are big deals... all the time. Well today was no exception. We were sitting down for lunch and we were trying to figure out why she wouldn't eat lunch. First she had to wait until she wasn't mad at us (she had just gotten in trouble for not listening to me). Then she noticed the scratch on her finger. Did I mention it is an old enough scratch to be scabbed already? Anyway, she told us she couldn't eat lunch until her finger didn't hurt. Then she started biting her finger. We asked what she was doing. "I'm biting my finger so the scratch won't hurt." Ty and I were trying to hold back laughs as she sitting there for a minute biting her finger. Then she says "Huh, maybe not." and quits biting it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristi,
    I know you told me this over the phone, but it just makes me laugh reading it again. Jordon does some quite weird things! Talk to you soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete