I forgot to blog about something fairly big that happened to us at the end of last month. We got rid of our high-rise, low-rent bird condo! We actually had someone come chop it down, but the end result is the same. No more birds! It's not that we are actually against the birds. I kinda liked them. I did not like their poop that was everywhere. All over all 3 porches, all over the window at the front ot the house, all over the roof of the house, the walkways, you name it, it was there. Also, after 25 birds feel out of the tree, I got really sick of cleaning them up too. Here are some of the pictures of it coming down. I wasn't there to take these, so thanks to my little bro who went over and took them.
Here it is before it came down.
Here it is before it came down.
Here is one of the guys trimming the frawns off the tree so they could chop the top half off.
The top half of the tree.
Them hauling off the top half of the tree (the tractor ended up breaking two of our sprinklers).
The bottom half of the tree about to come down.
Well, that is the end of the pictures. They smoothed the top of the stump off so that we can make it into a table there. It is just nice to have them gone.
Hooray!
ReplyDeleteThe Condo has been forclosed on! Thank God!! I just can't beleive the trees you have there! I want one! Today, in my Mom's garden there were 20+ sparows in my Mom's bird bath at ONE time! It was unreal. That has never happened before. Birds are crazy creatures!
ReplyDeleteThat is quite the project. That tree is huge. Glad the condo is gone. What a pain.
ReplyDelete