Monday, September 21, 2009

Preschool

So the reason for the backround is that on September 1, Joey started preschool. She absolutely loves it! She's asking me why she can't go every day. She still only knows the name of one kid (from church), and can't remember her teachers name (I really think she can, but forgets when she gets nervous), but always talks about school. Due to my work schedule, I've only been able to pick her up once from school, but thankfully Ty can usually walk over and get her, then my little brother comes and gets her from him. Once I make it to my parents to get Joey, I ask her what she did at school that day. The most memorable answer yet was "We went to the bathroom." For several hours, that was all she'd tell me about school that day. Another day her answer was "We dug a hole in the dirt and buried two cockroaches." Ah, the things that kids find important.
Anyway, here are the two pictures I got of her on her first day of preschool. She wouldn't just smile for me, so I apologize now for them.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, the preschool smile syndrome. We have that problem too. At least your preschooler is burring cockroaches. Mine came home telling me all about the rattle snake they played with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey looks super-cute! The 2nd pic is funny!!! She cracks me up!! When I taught preschool, the kids were eating the rocks, and putting them up their noses. Boy, that was fun:) Thank goodness Joey's not doing that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is getting so big! I like the disneyland pics too.

    ReplyDelete