Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spanish

Joey has decided lately that she knows a lot of spanish. Here are how two conversations (at totally different times) went between her and I yesterday.

Joey: "I know how to say fish in Spanish."
Me: "Oh yeah, how?"
Joey: "Yeah, it's 'Goldfish.' That's how they say fish in Spanish."

Later last night-

Joey: "I know how to say blanket in Spanish."
Me: "Ok, tell me how to say blanket in Spanish."
Joey: "'Blankie'. Cuz they all say they have a blankie, not a blanket."

And the thing is, you can't argue with this kid. First off, she'd defend herself until you just quit. But secondly, and mostly, you can't argue cuz you are too busy laughing.

1 comment:

  1. What a goofball!!! She is quite hillarous!! I LOVE reading about that girl!! She brings a smile to my face for sure!! Where does she get this stuff?? What a card!!

    ReplyDelete