Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Boring, Boring us

I know I haven't blogged in a while, but honestly, there isn't a whole lot to blog about. Last week was spring break here. Joey got to stay home from school the whole week. She wasn't happy about it. She is really loving school. A few weeks ago, we had made tentative plans to go to the zoo or something while she was home, however, Ty was not able to get work off. He's hip deep (sometimes deeper) in budget season. And it's been pretty stressful this year because his boss wants it done in a week or so. However, once it's done, Ty can sit back and relax... a little. Anyway, it's a good thing we cancelled all our plans for spring break early, because we would have had to cancel them sooner or later anyway. Saturday before spring break, after a few days of fevers for Liam, and a few sleepless nights, I finally decided to take him in. He had two raging ear infections. Poor kid. As soon as he started getting well, Jordan came down with the stomach flu. She got over after a day, but it came back 48 hours later. Not fun. Especially when it meant I had to get up at midnight and clean the carpets. Oh the joys of motherhood. Not to mention that during all this, Ty had a sinus infection and developed an ear infection. Now, however, everyone seems finally on the mend. And the weather has improved greatly from that of a week ago. Now I can let the kids go out back and play all afternoon/evening.
Oh yeah, now I remember something that has gone on around here... For St. Paddy's day, Joey had to make a leprechaun trap. Mind you, Ty was sick and was no help, and I was just way out of my league. So we went over to my parents. I spray painted it all, but Jordan helped put everything together, and put the gold glitter ALL over it. Here is a picture of Joey with her trap.
I just love how much my kiddos love each other. Well, sometimes I think it's that they tolerate each other, but it still makes me smile.

1 comment:

  1. What sweet pics! They sure do love each other!

    ReplyDelete