Our trip to Utah got delayed at least a day. We were due to head out around 3 am, however, when that time rolled around, we were still a little too tired to drive. So back to bed. We headed out around 7:30 this morning and made it an hour and a half (to Barstow in case anyone cares) before Joey got too car sick, and we had to turn around and head home.

This poor kid. She was watching a movie, so we think that has something to do with it, but I'm pretty sure she just gets really car sick. So we are going to head out late tonight so that we can get some dramamine in her and have her sleep through the trip and hopefully make it up tomorrow.
Good luck with your drive! If you're in Salt Lake at all, it would be fun to see you!
ReplyDeleteWell, that stinks! Poor Joey.:( I think that your plan is a super idea. Beleive it or not; I also get car sick, if we are going on a long car trip. The Dramamine should really help you guys out a lot. I have done the same thing. It works pretty well. Good Luck! Love ya girl!
ReplyDelete