Monday, January 12, 2009

And yet sometimes it's amazing!

This kinda goes in line with my last blog. Sometimes it's truely amazing to live in the ward your parents are in. Two Sundays ago was one of those Sundays, and one I will cherish forever! My dad got up during Fast and Testimony meeting and bore his testimony. I cannot remember any other time when he's born his testimony that he wasn't giving a talk. My dad has truely been an inspiration to my as he has dealt with everything! Every Sunday that he has been able to, he's made it to at least Sacrament meeting (he's missed when he's been in the hospital and I think only two other times he's been way too sick to come). It was just amazing to hear his testimony!
For those of you who know my dad and wonder how he's doing, just after Christmas he was officially told he's in remission!!! Stem cell transplant to come in a week or so.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for your family that all has gone well with him. That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, Kristi. I'm happy for you guys and I've been keeping your dad in my prayers lately.

    ReplyDelete