Wednesday, January 28, 2009

GGRRRRR and Frustrations

I'm sick of people have zero respect for other people's property.
Example number 1... Ty and I were driving off somewhere Saturday and as we drove away, we noticed something on the back of the golf. Ty thought it was paper, so we didn't worry about it and thought we'd clean it up when we came home. We get home and he gets out to start picking up the paper, and it was really eggshells. Someone had egged his golf (yes we still haven't but it's not drivable at the moment). So he spent some time cleaning that up Saturday.
Example two... Sunday we came home from church, and as we were driving up and noticed that someone had busted the Escort window while we were at church. I called my parents to let them know (the car is actually my parents although we pay most everything on it) and also informed them that we were egged the day before and my mom told me that she and my little brother scrubbed egg off the church on Saturday for about two hours. (Have we told you yet that we live directly down the street from the church?) So Monday I went to the PD and filed a report on the car for insurance and to ask if they could maybe step up patrol, which they said they would do. (It's nice having Ty in high places at the city... they want to take care of us.)
Example 3... Two hours ago Ty and I were half asleep (very long day for both of us) and were jerked back to reality when we hear a pop and something ping off one of our front windows. We knew what it was so Ty ran out front to check it out. He immediately comes back in and tells me to call the cops because someone just shot out another window on his car (the other window is still missing and taped up). Now how do we know it had just happened? Well about 20 minutes before this happened he was in the car driving home and there was a whole window. We are trying to figure out who has it in for us and why? I kinda wonder if it's connected to his work (being the budget officer) but I really think it was some kids on our block because we didn't hear a car and by the time Ty ran to look and see what it was, there was no one in site. But it's really frustrating. Now with the two windows missing on the car we figure it's totalled, so we'll probably just junk it and live without a car. Who knows. But seriously... people need to learn some respect!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should set up a camera or something. I know I would totally go on a stake out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me sick! You are both such wonderful people! I'm soooo sorry that this crap is happening to you! I really wish that I could help some how. What the hell is it with people?? It seems like because they don't have anything nice,they have to wreck someone's who does. Mount a camera near where this is all taking place,but not anywhere the perps can see it. Brian has one for the farm, that you can hook up to your t.v. and watch. They use it so they can catch people coming on the land to hunt. When you see them approching, whoever it is, have Ty go out with a baseball bat, and call it self-defense!

    ReplyDelete