
Joey LOVES her blue dress. She calls it her princess dress. Nana Staheli made it for Annies wedding back in August (thanks Nana!). She always wants to wear it. If I ask her to pick a dress for church, she picks her princess dress. Well today she picked her princess dress again. As I was getting her dressed, she was double checking that she'd actually get to wear this dress. The conversation went about like this. "Do I get to wear the blue princess dress?" "Yes, Joey, you are wearing the blue dress today." "I like the princess dress. It's big and blue and kind." Were that last one came from, I have no clue. But apparently her blue princess dress is kind.
P.S. I still haven't gotten the pictures downloaded, so this picture is from August at the wedding.
I'm so glad that she loves that dress! She is such a cutie. I bet this post really makes Nana feel good!
ReplyDeleteHi Kristi,
ReplyDeleteJoey looks so cute in her blue princess dress. She sure seems to come up with some pretty creative things to say! Again that was just what I needed today.