Monday, January 12, 2009

Do I like _____?

I was totally just going to post some cute pictures of Joey, but can't find the cable for the camera and Ty's spending the night in the hospital doing a sleep study, so they will have to come later. However, I remember a Joey quote that I've been meaning to post.
Joey constantly asks herselft "Do I like ________________?" Then she starts the argument with herself. "No, I don't. Yes, I do. No, I don't. Yes, I do. No, I don't. Yes, I do." This argument usually continues for about 2 minutes or so before I get sick of hearing it, or she starts shouting at herself and finally usually ends as "YES, I DO!!!" Then she promptly stomps off.

It really is rather amuzing to watch.

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Kristi, that's frickn' hillarious!! I bet it's a riot to watch! I think I would pay to see that! That post just made my day! That was just what I needed! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i want to see it too. You should try to catch it on video.

    ReplyDelete