Sometimes it is so weird to have moved back into the ward I grew up in. Not very often does it seem that weird, but last night was one of those times. A bunch of ladies had a girls night out for a friend's birthday. It was way fun, but so weird that I am hanging out with my friends parents now! Kelly, this is mostly for you because it was your mom. I totally love her, but it is still weird to be having girls night with her, not with her supervising now.
I know a similiar feeling - only it was when I would go to teacher workshops and I would have to work in the same group as some the first grade teachers that were teaching when I was in school. We would have to share our classroom ideas and I could actually remember some of them! One night they invited me to go to a movie with them. Wierd...
ReplyDelete