Thursday, July 10, 2008

We're melting!!

  • Thursday
    Fair110° / 81°
  • Friday
    Cloudy108° / 77°
  • Saturday
    T-storms104° / 75°
  • Sunday
    T-storms104° / 73°
Here is our weather (sorry, I tried to get it to look better, but couldn't figure it out). The temps estimated are usually about 5 degrees below what it is. So today it says it should be 110, well odds are that it will end up being 115. That in and of itself isn't so bad. What's really bad about it is that it's humid. Not incredibly humid, but humid enough to make swamp coolers seem to quit working and make everything seem so sticky! Our house gets up to around 82 or so and doesn't cool down quickly. Add to that the smoke from the Piute Forest Fire that settles in our valley, and it's just miserable. I have some cool pics of the smoke from the fire on my phone and as soon as I get them downloaded I'll put them up.

1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures AND crazy weather! I hope that you survive. I hate being hot - it seems even worse when the swamp cooler can't work. No hope, maybe.

    ReplyDelete