Saturday, July 26, 2008

Joey's b-day

As ya'll know, it was Joey's B-day this past week... These are some of my favorite pictures from them, and she and her friends enjoying the sip and slide we got her.


Laying in the pool at the end of the slide.
Just having a blast!
It wasn't so much a slip and slide as it was a commando crawl through the water to get to the little pool at the end.
Joey and "N" saying cheese before we cut the cake. We forgot to get candles (actually I thought I had some but it turned out I didn't) so she blew out my scented candle three times.
This is Joey's birthday Princess costume (well, and a dress that we didn't put on her because she had been playing in the flood water).
Joey's beads that Nana Staheli gave her. She even sleeps with them in her bed.
The scooter that Nana and Bop-Bop Ross gave her. It has been well used already!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted pictures of her birthday. I can't believe she's already three! I miss seeing all of you more. Only a couple more weeks! And the candle thing - totally something I would do too :)

    ReplyDelete