As a side note I feel blogging with out an instructive purpose is actually quite lame, but here we go anyways.
These pictures include an over view of my weekend activities this past month.
This is Joey and my bi-weekly yard keeping activity.
Here is my GM Corporate 14 bolt full-floating axle. Gear ratio of 3.73 : 1 Detroit Locker. It's a beauty. Problem is that I really hate drum brakes.
This picture is just to toot my own horn. You can't see it but the axle tubes have a nice fresh coat of black paint. The differential cover is removed for cleaning/painting purposes.
Hope you enjoyed this little presentation of personal progress brought to you by Ty. Stay tuned for future updates as I feel they are necessary.
Um, what happened to your head!?!
ReplyDeleteI feel during the summer here that hair is optional.
ReplyDeletesweet drums... now could you tell Nathan that blogging really isn't that bad?
ReplyDelete